James W. Thompson, attorney-at-law in Billings, MT, is a charter member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. Academy members offer guidance and advice to their clients in every area of estate planning.
Why Academy Members Are Unique
- Estate Planning focus. Members of the Academy concentrate their law practices in the area of estate planning and reinforce their expertise daily by dedicating their efforts to clients concerned with preserving what they have accumulated for future generations.
- Professional legal training. Academy members receive on-going training specific to the field of estate planning to ensure that their legal knowledge and techniques are based on the latest information and resources.
- Nationwide membership. Members of the Academy are available throughout the U.S.
- Superior client care. Most Academy members offer expanded client care services such as in-home consultations, in order to meet the needs of each particular client.
- Coordination of your estate plan and your financial plans. Academy members recognize the importance in coordinating both your estate and financial goals. Members can work as a team with your existing financial advisors.
- Provide seminars on estate planning topics. As educators in the field of estate planning, Academy members regularly conduct seminars in their local areas to inform and educate consumers and other professionals in their area on estate planning issues.
For more information about wills, revocable living trusts and other estate planning services, call our office. 406-294-4230 or 1-800-814-1248, M – Th 8-5 and Friday 8-3 (closed over the noon hour). Ask for our free initial telephone interview. One of our staff members will ask you some no-obligation questions to determine if our estate planning services can help you and your family.
Or send us an email with your telephone number and estate planning concern. Our staff will contact you during our business hours.