Estate Planning Seminars
Gain insight on the following topics:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
- How probate works, and how you may be able to avoid Probate.
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- Why it may be a mistake to use “transfer-on-death” or “pay-on-death” provisions.
- Some of the right and wrong ways to leave property to your children.
- Providing for your spouse and children’s health, education, maintenance, and support.
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren.
- Protecting the children’s inheritance from lawsuits, divorces, and other claims.
- How to avoid losing your assets to nursing home and long term care costs.
*Attend a seminar and receive a Free private consultation with an Estate Planning Attorney to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan.
We look forward to seeing you and helping you get a plan in place!
If you do not have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or haven’t looked at your current estate plan in the last three years, this seminar is right for you!
Attend a Free Estate Planning Seminar on Living Trusts & Wills
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Family!
Attend A Seminar (RSVP)
Attend our Seminar and you will relieve a FREE one hour private consultation with an attorney to further explore and discuss your specific estate plan.
April 21st 2022 at 11:00AM-1:00PM
Residence Inn (Behind Old Chicago Pizza),
956 South 25th Street West, Billings, MT 59102